Do you have a great life? Do you have loving, wholesome relationships with your family, and friends? Do you have all the money you want, and need? Do you do work that satisfies your soul? Are you physically fit, and healthy? Are you mentally, and emotionally healthy, and strong?
If so, then you are PROSPEROUS! Prosperity in all areas of your life is your Birthright. You were born to be healthy, happy, wealthy, loved, and to be fulfilled in your life’s pursuits.
Here are 5 suggestions for how to achieve prosperity in any area in which you are not at the level you desire.
1. RELATIONSHIPS: It is never about the other person. Hurt people, hurt people. If someone is being loving to you, then they love themselves. Similarly, if someone is being unloving, or unkind to you, then they probably don’t love, or appreciate themselves. Be compassionate to people who are not on top of their game. None of us is perfect! And yet…we are all perfect, in spite of our imperfections. I know…it’s a paradox. I invite you to try it on for size, and see how your life shifts.
2. WEALTH: Money is an idea. It is an energy, just like everything else. You can have as much, or as little of it as you want. Only you can decide how that will play out. If you want more insight as to how this is possible, read Busting Loose from the Money Game by Robert Scheinfeld. It is available on Amazon, Kindle, and Audible. This book will have implications for far more than the money in your life.
3. YOUR LIFE’S WORK: If it’s not fun…I don’t do it. I love my work. There is nothing more fulfilling for me than to see my Client’s discover their true Essence, and watch their lives take off exponentially. Find something you love to do, and do it with Passion, and you will never ‘work’ a day in your life!
4. PHYSICAL FITNESS: Exercise does not have to be work. I dance around my living room with 5 pound weights to my favorite songs…such as Hold My Hand by Jess Glynne, or Happy by Pharrell Williams, or I take a walk after dinner, or do leg lifts while watching a movie. Make working out fun, and you will find that you will do it more often, feel better, and have more energy.
5. FEELING GOOD: Mental and Emotional Health requires Awareness. Only you have the answers for you, and though you can be the Observer in your own life, it is not easy. Having a Coach who can help you to see your Greatness is always a good idea if you are struggling.
Remember that life is a journey, so enjoy it, and I would love to hear of your successes! Mahsi Cho
Michele Guy Syne, P.E., P.Eng., C.Ht., owner of UniQuely Northern, uses the power of the subconscious mind with a hybrid-hypnosis to quickly, and gently release stress, anxiety, painful memories, and emotional trauma to free you up to live your life powerfully, and live a life you Love. Michele does sessions in person, and via Zoom from her office in Carefree.
Email: [email protected]